WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I like manga and Webtoons now! I used to not read any manga, but now I find myself buying whatever looks good. 😀 And I’ve read only a handful of Webtoons before, but now I’m reading episodes every week!
- I no absolutely nothing about sports. If you ever ask if I have a favorite team or sport I’ll most likely try to avoid the topic and flee for my life. I’m clueless when it comes to anything athletic.
- I don’t really like reading multiple books at once. I’m afraid of DNFing a book because I’ll like the other one better. So far that hasn’t happened, and I’m currently reading 3 books at the same time.
WHAT WAS THE BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER HAD?
I wouldn’t know, I’ve never gone anywhere for vacation. But this isn’t a pretty bad Holiday break right now. 🙂
WHAT SONG ALWAYS MAKES YOU HAPPY WHEN YOU HEAR IT?
Any of my fandom music! (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Avengers, Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, etc.) But also any song from Selena Gomez, Aurora, Zella Day, Melanie Martinez, or Tonight Alive should also do the trick.
WHAT ARE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU?
Wallet, book, phone. That’s really it, I don’t really carry too much around with me. Sometimes I’d bring an iPod/iPad or Kindle if I really want to.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
I don’t really have one, but I like the sound of aurora and epiphany.
WEIRD: WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING?
“Go back to sleep.”
WHAT KIND OF POSTS DID YOU WRITE MOST OF THE YEAR?
If I had a guess, it would be tags. 😀 I do tags almost twice every week, and reviews 4 times a month.
WHAT’S YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU’RE MOST PROUD OF?
Finally taking this blog a step higher and asking for review copies as well as buddy reads. 🙂
RANDOM: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
My favorite food changes no and then, but right now my favorite food is fried chicken.
WHAT CHARACTER’S NAME WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR FUTURE CHILD/PET?
Charlotte, Clary, Delilah, or Natasha. And also Rhysand, Will, Jem, Elias, or Magnus.
RANDOM AGAIN: HOW OLD ARE YOU GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR?
If you can guess right in the comments I’ll tell you. Other than that, I’m keeping my age to myself, sorry.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE 3 BOOK COVERS?
- IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION, WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER WOULD YOU TRUST THE MOST?
- FAVORITE CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
- FIRSTS: SOMETHING NEW YOU DID IN 2016.
- WEIRD: THE WEIRDEST, MOST RANDOM THING THAT YOU OWN.