Includes Pinterest pins.
Thank you so much Jess @ The Mud and Stars Book Blog!! 😋 To check out this amazing person, click the link!
EEEEEE!! Sorry, inner girly-girl. Okay, commence award in 3…2…1…
The Rules (Obey me):
Thank the person nominated you. (😊!)
Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate some more bloggers and write questions for them to answer.
I Answer You Now:
- What is your most detested food?
Hmmm… Baked beans. I have never enjoyed eating them at school, and even though I can tolerate them now, I still don’t like them.
- What’s the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
So. Many. Things. I can’t even begin. Prank calls, friendly book store shoppers (I’ll save this story for another time), being in a room with someone with the same name as you and the other person gets called on a lot and you think it’s you, my cat who snores (it’s pretty cute), teachers who have EVERYTHING in common with my parents, having EVERYTHING in common with someone else who I don’t really know, and that one time in show choir a group of boys from another singing group came up to me and my friends and shouted “FREE HUG FRIDAY!” and hugged us all randomly. More things have happened but this is all I can think of. (Don’t judge my run-on sentence)
- What do you like most about yourself?
My humor. I send memes to my music teachers (Yes, I’m THAT student) and now my band teacher has a meme wall. I even sent an email to her as to why I should be in the percussion section for a song we will play, I sent a George Clooney meme and everything. She showed it to a bunch of teachers and had them guess who wrote it nobody and could guess.
(Found this on Pinterest.
Okay, I’m good now.)
I like bringing up people’s spirits with random bursts of singing. I do little funny dances too. Plus, I make a lot of inside jokes and bring them up a lot. I blame internet for encouraging my weirdness. 😀
- If you could marry a book, which book would you marry?
ALL OF THEM. Well maybe not ALL, but everyone of my favorite books I will marry. Everyone is invited to my wedding!!
- What’s the last book you DNF’d?
Waterfell. I was going to read it, but I was also reading Glass Sword at the same time and I didn’t feel like finishing it. Now I’ve moved on to The Keeper, which is awesome btw. There is a 75% chance that it’ll be my next review.
- If you owned your own bookshop, what would you call it?
Page Turner Stories or my name’s books. Something within those lines, I haven’t given it any thought. But it would be totally awesome to own a book store.
(I found this pin on Pinterest.
I would totally do this in my book store.)
- If you could live in the world of any book, which one would you pick? (and for the sake of variety, the one rule is you are not allowed to choose Harry Potter :P)
Hmmm… Hmmm… Can I be Watson? If yes, then I’d be with Sherlock by now. 🙂
- If you could meet one fictional character and ask them any question, who would you pick and what would you ask?
Sherlock!! (I will read Arthur’s books soon!) I’ll ask “Can I be your new assistant?”
(Pin Pin Pin Pin!
I don’t care that it’s the show and not the book, I love Sherlock either way!)
- What is your favourite smell?
These certain make-up wipes. They smell like a mix of grape fruit and citrus. I forgot what kind they were, but they smelled so good! I kept making everyone smell them. 🙂
- If you wrote a book, which genre would you write in and why?
YA fantasy. I feel that I would be more comfortable writing a fantasy book about anything. That or just fiction. I’ll do either.
Okay I’m good now.)
That was the award!! And I had fun doing it so much! Okay here are my next questions:
- If you could date any fictional character who would it be?
- If you could live in any book genre world what world would that be?
- Awkwardest book moment while silent reading in public.
- Last book you wanted/attempted to throw at a wall.
- Pick your first favorite fictional characters… then chose Date, Marry, Kill for them.
- What book in your possession is worse for wear?
- Last book to make you cry. Last to make you laugh.
- What would you ask you favorite author if you only had one question?
- How many books have you read in 2016?
- What is the best thing to ever happen to you?
Right now it’s late and I’m feeling a bit lazy, so this is my challenge:
If you viewed this post you HAVE to do the award!
I will not tag anyone, because I tag every person who has read this post. 🙂 Good luck.
(I lied hehe
Those are all on my LOLs board.)