My first award!!
I want to thank Sophie at bookwishblog for nominating me!! 😊 Ahhh, I’m all jittery right now, thank you so much! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Rule 1: Show award on your blog (check)
Rule 2: Thank the person who that has nominated you (check; thank you again so much!)
Rule 3: Share seven facts about yourself (on it)
My 7 facts about me:
- I am completely in love….. with potatoes. I can’t go a day without them— chips, soup, baked, mashed— I even started this #potatoupdate thing with my friends and we’d post pictures of our potatoes. That needs to be a trend, everyone let this be #potatoupdate day. Let the pictures overload the internet!
- I have 4 cats. My friends always joke that I’m going to grow old and be surrounded by millions of cats. They are not wrong, I would love to be surrounded by millions of fluff balls. (My favorite cat is Mimi)
- I reference everything. I quote things from my favorite shows to my friends, whom I know don’t like to watch the same things I do. SNL, Gravity Falls, I even referenced YouTube from time to time. I used to quote Boy Meets World all the time to a friend of mine, and she’d be so annoyed. She never watched the show, but if it wasn’t for her I’d never have known about iisuperwomanii nor Sherlock(which leads me to…).
- I. Love. Sherlock. So. Much. My dad even bought me one of those adult coloring books that was about Sherlock. I share a Sherlock board on Pinterest with another friend. I even zone out and listen to Sherlock songs when I’m in French class. I am a proud Sherlockian!
- I am the only person on Earth (probably) that doesn’t own Netflix. I generally don’t like Netflix, but I feel like I’m missing out on something. I can rant all day as to why I don’t like it but want it at the same time, but I’m afraid I cannot fully express it all in one post. So moving on…
- I used to actually despise books. I know, don’t hate me, it was during the dark times of elementary school. I had the attention span of one second (I still do but for different reasons) and thought all books were boring. It wasn’t until I was in middle school that I found out about the amazing world of reading. I now would read all day. I mainly read YA, but I found two amazing biographies and I loved them: I Am Malala and Yes Please. These are two books that I wouldn’t normally read, but these two women are an inspiration to me and I loved reading about them. I got off topic a bit but I don’t care. (This proves my lack of paying attention to what I am writing about, I usually do a lot of editing when this happens)
- I love blogging. I love having a purpose, and sharing what I love with you guys. This blog started out as an assignment in my Computer class, but it has grown into something that I love doing. I want to thank you guys for reading my posts, this award is amazing and I want to share it with you all! 😄
Rule 4: Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
Rule 5: Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
My nominees (I’m getting an Academy/Oscar vibe right now):
If you want to participate you can do so by following the rules, (sorry that they are scattered) but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
If you liked this then slapping that Like button will relieve you of your… will to Like things. I also suggest to click the Follow button at the very bottom of my page. (Just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling; I referenced Nemo) Hahaha. It is 1:49 am for me so I’m going to call it a night. Thank you guys for everything! Bye.