I was nominated to do this newer version of an award by Sam @ RiverMoose-Reads! Please go check her blog out, there’s lots of fun reviews and tags for you to read!
I think this is a real sweet take on an old award!
The new rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog post in which they cursed you; more details later, but linking to the previous awards is better I think, you can always add their blogsite too anyways
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below (broken even these questions) and add one if you
want to make your victims suffer morewish; thanks to the one who nominated me’s idea
- Display the award picture in your post (optional) changed for no reason
12 otherbloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all entertaining!
The new questions:
- Why did you blog in the first place?
- What is your favorite Novel, Manga or Anime?Books only is too limiting in my opinion, so if you don’t have a novel, go with manga, if you don’t have any try with anime or another form of entertainment;
- What do you dislike the most?
- What is your favorite food
at the mallI don’t eat at the mall?
- What is your favorite way to pass
pasttime?I think this was the meaning
Why did you blog in the first place?
This blog was originally an assignment, but the teacher ended up forgetting about it altogether. I made the blog in advance in hopes that I’d add to it over time. So when I learned I didn’t have to turn it in, I just kept posting on it. 🙂
What is your favorite Novel, Manga or Anime?
Novel: (I’m assuming this is just a regular book, not a light novel. Though I haven’t actually read a light novel yet, so I couldn’t answer this question if it meant that.) Right now it’s still a series, and that series is still The Infernal Devices.
Manga: Oh geez, I don’t really know where to start. I can’t think of any right now that’s my absolute favorite. Though I really did enjoy the first volume of Welcome to the Ballroom, and I really liked No. 6 too.
Anime: Again, I can’t choose favorites! But I just finished the entirety of Daily Lives of High School Boys, and I really liked that one a lot. Also I really like My Hero Academia and Black Butler. And there’s still YOI to consider… My favorites are mainly those for now, I know their mainstream, but they’re good.
What do you dislike the most?
Hmm… I don’t really know. Usually it has to happen first so that I can tell what I like or dislike. So I don’t really have an answer for this.
What is your favorite food?
I like seafood, but mainly chicken. :3 My favorite sweets are probably cookies (ones with peppermint).
What is your favorite way to pass time?
So, it used to be reading (please don’t hate me) but now it’s games. I’ve been playing LiS and P5 nonstop. And I have more games for PC, but I can’t really play them because the laptop I use is kinda bad. (I’ve had games for a long time that I couldn’t play, and the fandoms grow too which makes it harder to avoid spoilers. *Cough cough* Doki Doki Literature Club *cough* I have had that game the first week it came out, and I still haven’t played it.)
I also watch a lot of streams to pass time. Not really game ones, because now I’m kinda avoiding spoilers, but I like watching creative streams.
I’m also watching a lot more anime.
I haven’t really done anything all break besides those three things. XD