I’ve been nominated for this award not once, not twice, not even three times, but four! I want to give a hug and a thank you to Reader @ Readers Rule, Kate @ Meltingpotsandothercalamities, Alex @ LordoftheTrekkies and Alex’s Charming Books, and Sam @ RiverMoose-Reads! Thank you so much, you all made me feel special because you all nominated me! 😀 (Makes me feel like I’m doing something right with my blog besides making miscellaneous posts all the time, haha.)
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person you’ve been nominated by.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate a couple of blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of the nomination.
My 7 Facts
- I’m addicted to orange juice. No really, it’s the only thing I’m drinking these days besides water. So whenever I go to someone else’s house, and I get thirsty, they’d pull out this huge carton of orange juice that they’d bought, just because they know that’s the only thing I drink. 😂
- I’ve been drawing nonstop this summer. My skills aren’t that great (I don’t take any art classes after all, I skipped out on those), but I’m motivated to improve (so I signed up for a few next year)! 😀 If I make enough digital art, I might make a post about showcasing everything I drew this summer. 🙂
- I honestly have no idea what kind of music I listen to anymore. I always say it’s “indie” but it’s really not… or maybe it is? I don’t know anymore. Either way, I’m starting to listen to newer artists, and my current ones are XLYØ, The Dodos, Magic Man, and basically anything on Suicide Sheep.
- I have the worst sleeping schedule. I’m a night owl through and through.
- I like collecting those pennies you get from those, I don’t really know what you call it, flattening machines. (You know, where you put your penny and a couple of quarters, and then it flattens the penny and leaves an image behind.) I only get those if I go out to a tourist spot, but they’re always fun to get.
- I have a very strange cat. She’ll meow to get my attention, and come to me if I shush her. Sometimes it’s not the best thing, because she’d keep meowing and I’d shush for her to stop but then she’ll sit on my lap and keep meowing. She’s a strange one, but I love her anyway. 🙂 (She likes keeping me company when I blog too.)
- I really like seafood. I grew up with it, and I don’t really remember a time where I haven’t enjoyed it. Sure some things I’m not into, like lobster or clam, but I like everything else. A lot of people I know don’t like it, so sometimes when I go out to dinner with a friend, I’d always get a dish that has seafood in it. 😂(Like I’d know they don’t like it, and I’d order a whole plate of shrimp, haha.)
(Trying to tag those who haven’t had this yet, sorry if I tag you and you’ve already done it.)