Thanks to Jasmine @ How Useful It Is for nominating me!! Go check out her blog, you’l love it! 😀
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
15blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Hmm… Well I like art. I love sketching outfits and cats. People are harder for me to draw, I’m terrible at character sketches. But give me a photo of a sketch and I’ll do a good variation of it. 🙂
- I can’t keep a straight face when reading. You’ll probably see me grinning at a book, or hear me laugh out loud. And in public I try to keep a normal face on, but I never do.
- Jigsaw puzzles! I’m excellent at jigsaw puzzles! (Except the symmetrical ones.) I’ve finish quite a few of them (even though I lost a piece or two) and the one I worked on the longest was a cat one.
- Appearance: I’ve never talked about my appearance before on my blog. I have brown hair and eyes, and am very short. Very. 5’1″ to be exact. 5’2″ with shoes. 😀
- I never fuss over makeup nor nail polish, I’m to busy reading my books to make time. Although I do like to be flashy every once in a while. 🙂
- Music: I listen to a lot of pop, electronic, soundtracks, and I’m getting into indie! I love to listen to The Chainsmokers, Zedd, Selena Gomez, Melanie Martinez, Zella Day, Tonight Alive, Aurora, Bea Miller, and others.
- I can’t, for the life of me, do anything athletic. I am too much of a couch potato to do anything outdoorsy. I can’t even run without being winded after 2 seconds.
That is all for now, I have a few other awards to finish up 🙂 and I have some new tag ideas in mind. I don’t know about you, but school is starting for me again next Monday, so I’ll try and schedule some posts to be published the following weeks. Bye!