I am happy to give a big warm thank you to Maya @ Book Dragon 1017 for nominating me! Everyone! Drop what you’re doing and go check out her site right now!
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
15 7 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
All About Me!
- I love Pinterest comics! 😄 Well, they’re Deviant Art comics technically, but I still love them! I’m into Urban Kid and Teenagers by Z-Doodler the most, as well as Miss Abbott and the Doctor by Maripaz Villar. I’ve also been addicted to Sarah’s Scribbles by Sarah Anderson recently, I’ve been pinning a lot of her comics.
- I can attempt to draw! I’m okay at drawing, not very great though. I used to be able to draw an anime cat, which took up a lot of space in my notebooks. But I’m trying to master the art of drawing people. Not realistic, just character sketches.
- Favorite food at the moment: potato soup! I love potato soup! It’s the best soup in the world! I could just eat it all day and watch some TV. Have a lazy day. 😀
- I write a fair amount. I mean, it’s just a hobby. I’m trying to practice more, and I’ve been making book scenes. Now I’m making it a serious thing, I have goals and I hope to one day have my work published. I’d be nice.
- I’m pretty loud. 😀 I make jokes a lot, and can talk about books on end. I’ve been known to talk too loud, and my friends probably think I’m a bit weird. Strange thing is, everyone else thinks I’m quiet. It was a crazy thought and I still laugh at it. Yes, I’m a bit weird, but we’re all mad here. 😃
- I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t drink coffee. I’ve only ever had black, and it didn’t taste really good. Plus afterwards, I couldn’t sleep and had to stay awake almost all night. Sometimes I’ll want coffee, just to be able to read all night, but I never really get to drink any of it.
- Since it’s Thanksgiving and all, a tradition I do with my family is watch Charlie Brown. We do this for every holiday, and I’ve seen the show many times. But it’s still nice, something that we all do together. Also I’m probably going to actually help cook this year, and I hope I don’t mess it up. I’m a really bad cook.