I’d like to give a big thank you to Sam @ RiverMoose-Reads for tagging me! She creates a lot of cool, special posts and some great reviews! Be sure to check her site out right away after this post!
(I found a note I saved from last year with words that I liked because of how they sounded so, I’m going to use them for this list.)
- Tag the creator ( Sam @ RiverMoose-Reads )
- Pick five of your favorite words and share them (pictures and explanations encouraged but not required)
- Tag at least five people and keep the tag alive!
**Definitions from Google.**
Let’s get on with the tag then!
- fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.“an eloquent speech”
- clearly expressing or indicating something.
I just mainly imagine Sherlock saying “Dust is eloquent.” It’s the very first thing that pops into my head.
- wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar.
I just always think about the night club from City of Bones. 😂 I can’t imagine this word any other way.
- 1.concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.
- 1.a set of principles underlying and guiding the work of a particular artist or artistic movement.
Whereas most of these words I like because of how they sound, I just like this word mainly for how it means visually.
- a sticky and amorphous substance, typically something unpleasant.
- a soft, shapeless lump of something.
- worthless or overly sentimental writing, music, or other material.
I just like this word for onomatopoeia. For example, I could use it to describe the noise hooves make on pavement.
- 1.done too hurriedly and carelessly.adverb
- 1.hurriedly and carelessly.
I know it means something messy and rushed, but I still imagine someone slapping another person, than making a quick getaway for it. XD
And anyone else!