I want to thank Maya @ Fire-Breathing Book Dragon for tagging me! She posts a lot of cool tags as well, so be sure to visit her side after the post to check them out!
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
- I do this weird arm flapping thing when I talk. (Have I discussed this?) When I’m speaking, I don’t really know what to do with my hands so I just wave them (more like flap them) in front of me. I never noticed that I do this, only until a teacher or a friend mimics me and I realize that I flapped my hands again. 😛
- Uh, I drink a lot of orange juice. Like A LOT. It’s the only thing I drink, besides Sprite or Cream Soda if I’m feeling it. But usually I drink orange juice morning, evening, and at night.
- I like history. A few people I know aren’t really interested in it, but I’m always up to learn about something from the past. Sometimes I will write a lot of historical fiction, but other times I just write contemporary because it’s easier. (I haven’t written anything in a while though.)
- I like to create a lot of random games with friends. Like this past week I just made up a game where someone gives you a random word and you have to fit it into a random song. (Think of a musical Mad Libs.)
- I multitask a lot, but I don’t really like reading multiple books at one time. I always either wait until I finish a book to start another. But if it’s a story of novellas or a book for school, then I’m okay with reading an extra book. (My reading system is odd.)
- Lastly, I’m determined to buy enough buttons to completely cover my mini-backpack straps. So, you see, I have this backpack that I bring almost everywhere, and I call it the Fandom Bag because of all the buttons and Pop key chains I’ve put on it. Its straps are kind of long, so I buy buttons at Hot Topic to fill them up. I’ve learned the quality of buttons per store I visit, and so now I know which stores have ones that are better made. (It’s probably useless information to learn for you, but you can’t deny that it’s not handy.) (The buttons from the other store are tight and poke at me, so I’ve put tape on them, but there’s a store where the buttons are made better, and I prefer theirs over the rest.) So far I have 30 buttons on my bag. I’m thinking about adjusting the straps so that there is more room for more buttons, because I don’t want to stop getting more. 😅