Greetings from Earth!
Hi to all of you people who find me interesting, you are the real stars of my life right now. 😀 I’m just giving you all brief accounts of my life in general, book and non-book related. I’ve never shared life updates, only blog ones, so this will be fun.
Spread that positivity!
I just came back from 2 marching band competitions tonight. I know right? Crazy! And we won 5th place for the 3A competition that took place in the morning, and won 2nd place for the 3A competition at night. Plus we won best drum line, which is awesome because the people in our drum line are funny little doodles who bring the rest of us sunshine. So congrats to them as well as the rest of the band.
Some random facts about me in general:
- Top song that was stuck in my head all day was “Send My Love” by Adele.
- Cut off like, 7 inches of my hair, now I think I look like a combination of Black Widow and Dora the Explorer.
- Favorite food at the moment is popcorn.
- For those who haven’t friended me yet, my Goodreads is here, so check that out if you want to.
- Got this cool Gravity Falls gnome that throws up rainbows…
Yep, that’s money well spent right there, haha.
New tags are currently in the works, and some tags that I’ve been picked for will be too. A lot of them will be late however, due to extreme lack of time. (Pfft, school.) Until then, I’m still putting up reviews every Friday, and I’ll try and get those tags done for you. 😀
Newest Book Haul
I’ve got a lot from the library… *blushes*
- The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead
- Black Widow Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
- Defy by Sara B. Larson
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I also bought Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, Beastkeeper by Cat Hellison, and TID’s manga version of Clockwork Princess! I’m excited for all of these, hope I can get to them all.
That’s pretty much it. If you liked this update then Like and/or Follow below. I’ll keep posting to you guys and keeping y’all informed. For now, its 12:06 AM and I’ve had a 15 hour day of marching across a football field while earning minor scratches and many bug bites. Tah tah!