NEW TAGS!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
I created the “Feel the Fandoms Tag”. 😃 So let us see those rules:
Rule 1: Thank the person who tagged you.
Rule 2: Make up your own questions for the next person.
Rule 3: Name your 10 things you can’t help but fangirl/fanboy over. Plus include gifs for each one.
Rule 4: Answer the provided questions from the last person.
Rule 5: List 5 bloggers who you nominate.
- Do you belong in more tv show/movie fandoms or more book fandoms?
- Name every fandom that you belong in. (hehe)
- What does the word fangirl/fanboy mean to you?
- If you can meet any person or live in any book/tv show who/what would it be and why?
- What tool do you use (Pinterest, Tumblr or anything else) that helps you with your inner fangirl/fanboy?
My ten things I obsess over :
(they are in random order)
1. The Tonight Show
2. Lilly Singh
3. Selena Gomez (obviously)
4. Benedict Cumberbatch
6. Captain America (I like all Marvel, but it’s Cap that I seem to obsess over)
7. Star Trek (I only like the newer movies)
8. Jennifer Lawrence
10. Gravity Falls
And now I shall answer the questions:
Q1: What do you fangirl over the most?
That’s definitely hard. Hmmmm…(Recapping every fangirling moment) I’d say Sherlock.
Q2: What is one thing you seem to like, but everybody else hates?
That would be Gravity Falls. I got one person started on it, but I know another person who hates it. I’m trying to get her to watch it, but she’ll only agree if I watch a tv show of hers that I hate. I know it’s fair but I’m stubborn, and I won’t agree to watch it with her.
Q3: How many fandoms are you in?
That’s hard, I think I’m in like 5 actual fandoms. Everything else is just people or shows/movies/books that aren’t big enough to have their own empire of screaming fans yet.
Q4: What can you not live without?
TV, internet, my kitties, books… the list goes on.
Q5: What do you watch/read the most?
Taggers (You’re it) :
Everyone else interested in the tag!!
GTG, bye! 🙂