There will be a lot of Jimmy gifs, so be warned.
Thank you Emma @ The Bookish Underdog for tagging me! I haven’t been tagged in so long *cough* you should tag me more *cough cough*. Anyway, here are the rules.
Follow Me If You Want To Live:
- Answer the questions for the tag
- Nominate whoever you want
- Post the image of this tag
- Have fun! (My favorite rule!)
Here are my answers:
1. Flowers: Look on your bookshelves. What is the most beautiful book both inside and out?
I have to say The Selection. The dresses on the covers are so beautiful and the cover is what drew me to the book in the first place, we need more covers like that.
2. Grass: What is a book that you find that others like way more than you do?
Red Queen and Glass Sword. I can see the appeal but I’m not into the plot. I am not one for dystopian books, my only exception is The Hunger Games.
3. Rain: What’s a great book that lifts your spirits when you’re down?
Off the Page! I don’t like rereading books, so it’s saying a lot if I reread this.
4. Dew: What’s a book that made you feel alive?
All of them!
5. Storms: What’s a book that you found unpredictable?
Unremembered, I did not enjoy this book. I’m not a sci-fi fan so I didn’t really enjoy this one really much, and Violet/Sera is very unpredictable.
6. Rainbow: What was a book that you struggled with, only to be happy that you read it in the end?
Oh I have a great answer for this! The Finisher! At first it was so confusing, and I didn’t like it, but the more I read it the more I came around and found out how great a book it was.
7. Chilly Weather: What’s a book that you couldn’t finish or didn’t enjoy?
There isn’t really a book that I couldn’t finish because I make myself finish them. I sometimes can’t finish a series however, cause the book was just no longer interesting or I just didn’t enjoy it. I remember loving Burn For Burn but then once I read Fire With Fire I started to dislike it more and more to the point where I was just reading words on a page. (I’m doing that now with Glass Sword too.) So to come to terms with myself, I finished the book and just read the ending of Ashes To Ashes.
8. Warm Weather: What’s a book that you loved and wanted more of?
I like a lot of books to continue on with their stories, but I also like to let them go. That way, I can meet more characters and love them and in my mind, the old characters will carry out their lives. Yes, they will all have a happy ending.
9. Green: What’s a book that you haven’t read yet, but really want to?
A Study In Charlotte! I have the book, I just need to finish Glass Sword. I really want to get into all the Arthur Conan Doyle books!
10. Pink: What’s a book in which you felt a strong connection to the characters?
Can I say Hush Hush? Yes, no? Yes? YES!
11. Purple: What’s a book that when you read it, you feel safe?
I’m saying all of them, there is not one book, it all depends on my mood.
12. Orange: What book do you feel is intelligently written?
To Kill A Mockingbird, I’m reading this for school and my teacher finds all this symbolism and depth in it that I can never catch. I have great respect for the making of this book.
13. Yellow: What book puts a smile on your face?
JUST ANY YA BOOK EVER! 😀
How many Jimmys did you find? No seriously, I wasn’t counting.
Haha, I’ll just give you my taggers:
That is all. If you have similar thoughts comment below, if you don’t maybe there will be a book debate… who knows? Well, I love y’all but I have to get going. See ya!