Hey everybody, icebreaker here. I know this has been done before by many book bloggers, but I want to give y’all the details of my TBR list for this year. I also would LOVE suggestions from you guys as to what I should read. Yay! Lets get started.
Here are some companions that I’ve decided on reading:
- The Shadowhunter’s Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis
- Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
Now for the books that I should have read cause they are in my TBR pile right now (I’m just staring at them). I know right, please don’t hate me I’ll start them soon!
First, the sequels that I need/have to read:
- The Keeper by David Baldacci
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (I know, I’m a horrible person. I’ll read it soon, I promise!)
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Now for the 1st in their series books:
- Zeros by Scott Westerfeld
- The City’s Son by Tom Pollock
- The Siren by Kiera Cass
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Mirrored by Alex Flinn
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
Books I am currently reading:
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (Yes, I’m still on that.)
Books I hope to read in my future:
- Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- To All the Boys I’ve loved Before by Jenny Han (Someone tell me if it’s good or not)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
And now new release books I hope to read:
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- Lady Midnight by Cassendra Clare
- Let the Wind Rise by Shannon Messenger
- Royal Tour by Amy Alward
I am so out of date.
Well, that was my TBR list. I hope y’all don’t hate me for my lack of reading what I should have. I, icebreaker694, promise to be better.
Make suggestions as to what I should read next! Plus, from this list, chose what my next review should be in the comments for Friday, March 4th, I want you to decide! Phew, I don’t know about you but 26 books sure is a lot. Wish me luck and see you soon!